Adwords Freelancer Costs Small Business UK Nationwide
I’m going to get right to brass tasks and prices. The reason for this is because many SME’s and Small Businesses think that learning DIY Google Ads will save them a monthly maintenance fee.
£10/day – The minimum Google Ads spend is £3,600/year. Most eCommerce clients spend £12,000+ but if you do not sell online then you are not paying for sales/clients, you are paying for enquiries only! It’s up to you if you get 10 enquiries a month but only convert 2 of them to clients.
You should really be Google certified to use Google Ads and the best news is that it’s free, but the bad news is taking that certification takes weeks if not months to study and learn. Hiring a Freelancer is not a short cut for not taking the Google certification.
Master the Google tools with free online Ads training
Develop skills you can apply right away, with e-learning courses designed by Google product experts. Learn at your own pace and get Google product certified for FREE.
Google Ads Are Not Right For 70% Of Websites
You’re searching for ‘Adwords training’ and first of all I’ll slap you round the face with a wet fish of all the bad news and the high costs .. why you should choose to pay for SEO instead.
- The minimum Google Ads spend is £10/day, so £300/month.
- This doesn’t take into account the £130-£200 account setup fee
- Google Ads do not help SEO organic natural rankings
- Google Ads works best for eCommerce websites with a minimum spend of £110
- Local businesses (Wedding photographer, carpet cleaning, dog walking) cannot afford the cost of hiring a freelancer to setup their account, create the ads, write the landing page and conduct keyword research
- SEO is cheaper than Google Ads but a longer term investment
In this SEO Consultation YouTube Video, I explain how this Wedding Photography client wasted 12 months of Google ads spending just £125 in a year.
Do You Know Where Your EnquiriesAre Coming From?
He could not define where his enquiries were coming from: Facebook. organic Google, business cards, client referrals or Google Ads.
SEO Consultations 2021 Video Zoom Freelance Google Ads Advice and Website Ranking
SEO Freelancer Prices and Cost with Roadmap Journey in Months
Here’s a brief roadmap of your SEO journey and cost breakdown:
- Initial SEO audit and Google Consultation – £70 with an introduction to SEO basics to learn a few tips over Zoom screen sharing. Google Analytics and Search console setup included with this 90 minute offer. Most digital agencies fail my Google audit!
- 30 Day SEO Booster – £1,000 flat fee with everything delivered. I will write Google content on your home page and SEO one new blog post. I also include 5 “Back To The Future” retro-SEO’ing blog posts with Search Engine tags and categories and bring them up to date.
- Please note: Tuition not included. Additional SEO training hours can only be booked once the Booster schedule is complete at £70/hour
- Monthly ongoing eCommerce SEO contract 6 or 12 months – Full day rate is £560 – Your 8 hours can be redeemed for any digital marketing services you desire, most clients prefer – Monthly telephone catchups, or mail Q&A . Content writing/on-page SEO and off-page content marketing [press releases/blogs/Video SEO Backlinks] Ad-hoc Google Analytics reporting. SEO training is included in your contract with this service.
Local South West UK and South Wales SEO
Bristol Areas: Clifton, Cotham, Redland, Southville, Bedminster, Fishponds, Ashton, Totterdown, Henleaze, Stoke Bishop, Sneyd Park, Westbury on Trym, St Andrews & Bishopston, Bradley Stoke, Kingsdown, Montpelier & St Pauls, Easton, Greenbank, Eastville, Brislington and all surrounding villages.
Somerset Areas: Avon and Somerset – Taunton, Bath, Weston-super-Mare, Yeovil, Bridgwater, Wells, Glastonbury, Wiltshire, Trowbridge, Salisbury, Swindon, Chippenham, Devizes, Marlborough, Ilminster, Warminster and throughout Devon and Cornwall.
South Wales: Cardiff, Newport and neighbouring towns and villages.