Adwords Freelancer Costs Small Business UK Nationwide
I’m going to get right to brass tasks and prices. The reason for this is because many SME’s and Small Businesses think that learning DIY Google Ads will save them a monthly maintenance fee.
£10/day – The minimum Google Ads spend is £3,600/year. Most eCommerce clients spend £12,000+ but if you do not sell online then you are not paying for sales/clients, you are paying for enquiries only! It’s up to you if you get 10 enquiries a month but only convert 2 of them to clients.
You should really be Google certified to use Google Ads and the best news is that it’s free, but the bad news is taking that certification takes weeks if not months to study and learn. Hiring a Freelancer is not a short cut for not taking the Google certification.
Master the Google tools with free online Ads training
Develop skills you can apply right away, with e-learning courses designed by Google product experts. Learn at your own pace and get Google product certified for FREE.
Google Ads Are Not Right For 70% Of Websites
You’re searching for ‘Adwords training’ and first of all I’ll slap you round the face with a wet fish of all the bad news and the high costs .. why you should choose to pay for SEO instead.
- The minimum Google Ads spend is £10/day, so £300/month.
- This doesn’t take into account the £130-£200 account setup fee
- Google Ads do not help SEO organic natural rankings
- Google Ads works best for eCommerce websites with a minimum spend of £110
- Local businesses (Wedding photographer, carpet cleaning, dog walking) cannot afford the cost of hiring a freelancer to setup their account, create the ads, write the landing page and conduct keyword research
- SEO is cheaper than Google Ads but a longer term investment
In this SEO Consultation YouTube Video, I explain how this Wedding Photography client wasted 12 months of Google ads spending just £125 in a year.
Do You Know Where Your EnquiriesAre Coming From?
He could not define where his enquiries were coming from: Facebook. organic Google, business cards, client referrals or Google Ads.
SEO Consultations 2021 Video Zoom Freelance Google Ads Advice and Website Ranking
SEO Freelancer Prices and Cost with Roadmap Journey in Months
Here’s a brief roadmap of your SEO journey and cost breakdown:
- Initial SEO audit and Google Consultation – £70
- 30 Day SEO Booster – £500 with content provided or £700 flat fee with content included
- Monthly ongoing eCommerce SEO – £360 booked as 2 half days a month (2 x 4 hour sessions)
- Local SEO geographical radius targeting (non eCommerce) villages/towns/cities from £100
Local South West UK and South Wales SEO
Bristol Areas: Clifton, Cotham, Redland, Southville, Bedminster, Fishponds, Ashton, Totterdown, Henleaze, Stoke Bishop, Sneyd Park, Westbury on Trym, St Andrews & Bishopston, Bradley Stoke, Kingsdown, Montpelier & St Pauls, Easton, Greenbank, Eastville, Brislington and all surrounding villages.
Somerset Areas: Avon and Somerset – Taunton, Bath, Weston-super-Mare, Yeovil, Bridgwater, Wells, Glastonbury, Wiltshire, Trowbridge, Salisbury, Swindon, Chippenham, Devizes, Marlborough, Ilminster, Warminster and throughout Devon and Cornwall.
South Wales: Cardiff, Newport and neighbouring towns and villages.