All SEO Company Bristol UK Freelancer WordPress eCommerce and Local
I wrote this 1,900 word blog post in 4 hours and I was aiming for the search phrase “All SEO Company in Bristol” as I noticed for the last few months in Google Analytics that there were people searching online for those words. Before you start writing for Google search you must decide on a phrase beforehand. Go to Chrome Incognito (or Safari private browsing) and search for your phrase and note down your position. For example, before I wrote this article I searched online for “All SEO Company in Bristol” and I wasn’t ranking in the first 10 pages of SERPs.
FREE Google Analytics and Search Console Audit + Recommendations
Take a look at today’s SEMrush Google Algorithm status below, on the left hand side you will the the categories that are most affected which means volatility and SERP ranking positions will have the most potential to either drop in Google, or bump up a page to a higher position.
Send me details about your website today and I’ll conduct a simple 10-point Google Analytics and Search Console audit with a list of what needs fixing. 99/100 clients fail my audit.
SEO Freelancer UK eCommerce Nationwide – Google Ranking Case Study 2020
Interior design website – Lorna Syson is a freelance wallpaper designer whose products are stocked by John Lewis UK Nationwide, including Great British bird designs like the RSPB teal blue lampshade in my front room. My cat’s name is Ozzie – who is affectionally referred to as my Office Manager.
Lorna Syson and I began to work together in early 2020 and in the space of 4 months her revenue smashed previous monthly turnover. Read my eCommerce WordPress Google Ranking Cade Study.
My domain is 12 years old next year, and I’m turning 50 so with age comes trust and confidence. Google trusts domains more as they get older and garner trust with viewing your website through the eyes of it’s ever-changing algorithm with over 220 points which birthed the invention of my 30 Day SEO Booster with zero contract.
Here’s a run down of some important ranking factors, both on-page with content sculpting, to off-page with my exclusive Video SEO backlink strategy.
- Page title: Most important keywords first. Avoid your brand name. Use your target search term at the beginning.
- SEO-friendly URLs: Most important keywords first. Use your target search term at the beginning.
- H1 and H2 headers: Use your target Google search term and most important keywords first, avoiding your brand name.
- Skyscraper content: Write 1,000 words or more. Read my Writing Skyscraper SEO Tips blog post and view my SEO eBook.
- Backlinks from other websites and internal links with keyword-focused anchor text.
Prices and SEO Costs for Local Bristol and eCommerce Google Ranking
Here’s a brief roadmap of your SEO journey and cost breakdown:
- Initial SEO audit and Google Consultation – £70
- 30 Day SEO Booster – £1000 flat fee
- Monthly ongoing eCommerce SEO – £560 booked as 2 half days a month (2 x 4 hour sessions) – or –
- Local SEO geographical radius targeting (non eCommerce) villages/towns/cities from £140
- For all websites we can target a free Google Featured Snippet which is usually in the form of a question.
Skyscraper SEO Content – Extra Long Blog Posts of 1,000 words or more
Monthly SEO and Website Promotion – Google My Business Included – Are You In SERPs? Here’s A Workaround for FREE
What is SERPs? SERP is an established acronym in SEO circles, quite simply, it stands for “Google Search Result Page” so when you type “SEO Lady” into Google, this search term will display results. Of course, everyone wants to be at the top of SERP on Google page 1.
If you’ve got a new domain under 18 months of age it’s unlikely you’ll be ranking without employing an SEO you should get yourself a verified Google My Business page and keep it updated at least monthly. if you’re not sure what a Google Business listing website is, the URL will end in business.site – Here’s mine: seolady.business.site
The Google search results page is the top “home page” for your business and reputation. When Google detects a search is about your brand name, it provides a summary of the key information about your business, plus your profile is prominently displayed on the right-hand side of a desktop computer.
Searches on mobile phones will simply show your Google My Business account, however, on landscape tablets and large screen devices like a laptop, will serve you with additional company information and Google blog posts. See my reviews and current blog posts by searching for “SEO LADY” and you will see something similar to this on the right hand side of your screen:
Google my Business Promotional Posts – Free and Effective Website Marketing
When your information is incorrect or out of date (or completely missing – you don’t have a Google my Business verified account), you make your competitors the first choice and your brand will suffer. Why? Because people unconsciously blame the business for the wrong information, not Google.
Case Study – Google my Business 2020 – How Google Got it Wrong
When COVID-19 hit the UK in March of 2020, it didn’t take Google long to systematically mark a vast percentage of businesses as “Temporarily Closed” which in principle is logical. If your business stayed open and Google had automatically marked you as closed, it’s easy to login to your GMB (Google My Business) account and manually override. It’s also logical that business owners who don’t have the knowledge, or the time to keep on top of their GMB listing then the people that had this knowledge would profit at the expense of your bottom line.
GMB Examples of 2020 – My personal experience
- A mobile beauty company unable to reopen her GMB after she missed the fact her listing had changed from “Temporarily Closed” to “Permanently Closed”
- Swift Google action when a client’s website went offline for just 16 hours. Google automatically removed the website URL from the GMB listing
- 2019/2020 several locally targeted companies fell off the Maps Top 3 Pack as others had garnered more Google reviews in quick succession
- Book your free 20 minute SEO chat below: