How Much Does SEO Cost in the UK – Freelance Digital Marketing Consultant 2020
I’m a very experienced SEO Freelance Consultant with UK and Global clients. with 12 years in the Digital Markeing industry and 20 years in Advertising – Newspaper print, eBay, Amazon, Google Ads, Facebook campaigns and UX (User Experience) – I match my skill set to your requirements.
Google page 1, position 1 for ‘SEO FREELANCER UK’ – SEO Lady
I rank Google page 1 for my own website; I demonstrate best results with WordPress websites the quickest. Read more about my career background, it’s spans many years as you can imagine for someone who is celebrating her 50th birthday soon.
UK SEO Prices and Cost – Website Information Is Important
Many emails forget to include the website address and critical guidence outlining objectives.
A lot of people simply ask “How much for SEO on my website” and that’s impossible to answer without a Google audit.
It’s like taking your gar to a garage and saying “Fix my car but I won’t tell you the make and model of my car, just give me a price”
I will provide an accurate SEO Cost with your input. FREE Google audit – claim below.
SEO Lady Contact Form – 6 Questions to Answer
- Would you like a free Google Analytics audit?
- How old is the domain and how long ago was the website first launched?
- Have you had any previous SEO work carried out?
- When people use Google what search phrases would you like clients to use to find your website?
- Do you rank in Google already for any of these search phrases?
- What top 3 geographical areas are you wanting to target?
Nina payne – Google Ads Certified 2013
Paying for Google Ads won’t help your website rank higher in SERPs – Search Engine Results Pages – this is still a very popular misconception.
The minimum effective Google Ads budget is £10/day or £300/month. Advertising on the internet is a very costly experience, be careful as Google Ads is not suitable not every website.
I do not work with build your own websites – I do not work with free website platforms including WIX, GoDaddy, Weebly, 1&1 and any other drag and drop platform.
Good SEO is not cheap – Cheap SEO is not good
Someone once told me back in 1989 (told you I am old) “Don’t have a champagne taste and a lemonade pocket” sorry I didn’t catch his name, I’ll always remember you.
Learn SEO Basics with my instructional blog posts
- Free Google Audit 2020
- Free SEO Tips 2020
- Click here to read SEO Lady Google Reviews
- Can You Explain SEO in Simple Terms
- Freelance SEO Google page 1 Case Studies
- How to Migrate a Website and Retain Google Rankings
- Google Search Console – How to verify and link to Google Analytics
- Selling on an eCommerce website? Discover the most common SEO errors and how to fix