How Much Does SEO Cost in the UK 2021
I’m a very experienced SEO Freelance Consultant with UK and Global clients. with 12 years in the Digital Markeing industry and 20 years in Advertising – Newspaper print, eBay, Amazon, Google Ads, Facebook campaigns and UX (User Experience) – I match my skill set to your requirements.
UK SEO Prices and Cost – Website Information Is Important
Many emails forget to include the website address and critical guidence outlining objectives.
A lot of people simply ask “How much for SEO on my website” and that’s impossible to answer without a Google audit.
It’s like taking your gar to a garage and saying “Fix my car but I won’t tell you the make and model of my car, just give me a price”
I will provide an accurate SEO Cost with your input. FREE Google audit – claim below.
SEO Lady Contact Form – 6 Questions to Answer
- Would you like a free Google Analytics audit?
- How old is the domain and how long ago was the website first launched?
- Have you had any previous SEO work carried out?
- When people use Google what search phrases would you like clients to use to find your website?
- Do you rank in Google already for any of these search phrases?
- What top 3 geographical areas are you wanting to target?
Nina Payne – Google Ads Certified 2013
Paying for Google Ads won’t help your website rank higher in SERPs – Search Engine Results Pages – this is still a very popular misconception.
The minimum effective Google Ads budget is £10/day or £300/month. Advertising on the internet is a very costly experience, be careful as Google Ads is not suitable not every website.
I do not work with build your own websites – I do not work with free website platforms including WIX, GoDaddy, Weebly, 1&1 and any other drag and drop platform.
Learn SEO Basics with my instructional blog posts
- Free Google Audit 2020
- Free SEO Tips 2020
- Click here to read SEO Lady Google Reviews
- Can You Explain SEO in Simple Terms
- Freelance SEO Google page 1 Case Studies
- How to Migrate a Website and Retain Google Rankings
- Google Search Console – How to verify and link to Google Analytics
- Selling on an eCommerce website? Discover the most common SEO errors and how to fix