SEO Consultant UK Offer – Free Google Website Audit 2021
I’m offering a free website audit* for websites which is not an automated report, it’s a manual handwritten bespoke document detailing areas for improvement for SEO and also conversion tips – sometimes it’s not about increasing traffic volumes, more a case of converting the traffic that’s already there at a higher rate.
Google Analytics and Search Console Audit
- I’ll need access to your Google Analytics and Search Console accounts
- Traffic analysis, best sources of visits (Organic / Social Media / links from websites)
- If Goals are in place a performance report will highlight the route people take on your website to trigger the Goal(s) e.g. A “Thank you” page after sending a message enquiry, what keyword did they Google to find you? How many pages did they visit before sending a message? In fact, exactly what pages did they visit before completing the contact form?
- Traffic comparison – previous month to month, previous year compared to this year
- Geographical area – are you suffering from ‘fake’ visits from Russia or India? Spam bots that hit your site however they leave in under 1 second?
- Spam blocking – I’ll block fake spam visits as part of this free audit
Google page 1 recommendations – areas for improvement
- Avoid “Welcome to my website!” with your H1 Header and instead convey a strong sales message “Carpet Cleaning Weston-super-Mare and Bristol”
- Ecommerce websites – Instead of your brand name do you tell Google exactly what it is you are selling on your home page?
- Just having a product image is not enough – Read eCommerce Common Mistakes and Fixes
- Added value – Do you offer free shipping? Great! Let’s shout about this. Same day despatch when ordered before 3pm? Ensure this is prominently displayed in an eyecatching location
- Call to action – how you greet people makes a difference to first time visitors, this is a marketing tool as opposed to pure SEO but it’s equally important. Avoid ‘blue sky’ corporate phrases and tell people geographically which areas you service.
I’ll need a few things to provide an accurate cost quotation:
- How old is the domain?
- How long ago was the website first launched?
- Have you had any previous SEO work carried out?
- When people use Google what search phrases would you like clients to use to find your website?
- Do you rank in Google already for any of these search phrases?
- What top 3 geographical areas are you wanting to target?
Terms and conditions
*Free website audit for websites with less than 500 visits per month. Contact me for a comprehensive audit cost should your website exceed this figure.
Popular SEO Packages
Whether you are looking to run a targeted social media campaign and website promotion or looking to boost your SEO after a break, here’s a selection of services
- Weston-super-Mare and Somerset local SEO services booked by the hour to suit your budget.
- Content marketing, press release, article writing and client showcase.
- WordPress and Yoast on page optimisation, ad-hoc Google Analytics/Search Console reporting and personal consulation to discuss a plan of action or answer questions.
- Personal 1-2-1 SEO consultations over the telephone or video Skype.
- 30 Day SEO Booster with Google improvement guarantee.
- Intensive one-day SEO and Social Media training bespoke to your business.
- …. or something else?
Follow me on Twitter for service announcements and free #SEOtips @SEOLadyUK