SEO Quick Chat for 20 minutes – Discovery Call
Schedule a 20-minute telephone conversation with me for a discovery call. During our discovery call you’re able to verify my identity and we can both get a feel for what it will be like to work together.
FREE BEGINNER eBOOK AND NOVICE SEO RESOURCES
- Please explain SEO basics in a language I can understand
- How do I verify my website in Google Search Console?
- I’m considering a domain migration. What are the SEO pitfalls to avoid?
- My website has had a new design and my search phrases have dropped, what’s the cost to recover Google rankings?
- Do you have any eBooks that you have written? Yes – click to visit below
SEO FAQ – When Interviewing a Freelancer Here’s What Questions To Ask
- What experience do I have with WordPress?
- With eCommerce websites selling UK Nationwide do you have case studies?
- Do you work with Magento 2, Squarespace, Shopify and Big Commerce?
- I know nothing! What are search phrases? Please explain
- Google Analytics is a mystery – it scares me
- What is Google Search Console? Why do I need it?
- We have been ripped off and we are wary of hiring our next SEO individual
- Are your reviews genuine? Can I call your clients?
- Do you offer SEO training? How many hours would it take to teach me?
Every month I receive 40-50 requests for a quick chat, which is why I offer the upgrade to Zoom business mentoring sessions for website owners who need SEO explaining which takes 60-90 minutes for £70.
A Digital Marketing company will offer you free advice over the phone, as a self-employed individual that’s not my business model. As a freelancer, my costs are lower when compared to hiring a marketing team which is why I charge £70 for my Google SEO consultations.
How Much is SEO – eCommerce UK Nationwide vs Local Google Ranking
- Click here for my costs of ranking an eCommerce website UK Nationwide.
- Click here if you’re looking for Local SEO prices.
Free Google Audit + Recommendations
I will send you a list of recommendations on how to correct errors in Google Analytics and Search Console that you’re probably not aware of. 99 out of 100 clients fail my basic audit – even Digital Agencies.