Video SEO – White Hat Backlinks. Who owns YouTube? Google.
Anyone with a Googlemail or Gmail account automatically has a YouTube account waiting to be marketed in search engines. SEO Search Engine Optimisation of your YouTube account is simple, effective, and best of all free. Take a look at my Clients page.
I attended a large Social Media conference in London back in 2011 and these methods still apply today in 2020 as a way to attract white hat and safe backlinks. YouTube and Google employee Bruce Daisley open up with some astonishing stats. A massive slice of all future online content will be video content.
Whether you nod sagely, or shrug indifferently, this is no game of Hide n Seek, the fact that Google owns YouTube and the long term relationship has gone further than carving names in a tree bestows upon the SEO benefits of uploading a video to YouTube as a company brand.
White hat backlinks 2020 – Video SEO
This is included in my 30 Day SEO Booster
- Create a Google Alert for your homepage URL – You will receive Google Alerts via email when Google indexes and crawls these (and any other) backlinks over time until you decide to stop the service.
- Provide 6-9 company images and a Hi-Res logo
- Write up to 200 words of sales content as a video description (if applicable, phone number) plus the URL to create backlinks for
I will create your own personal YouTube account that you have full ownership of, produce a bespoke slideshow video unique to you using your company logo & images, then upload to your channel.
As part of this task I will distribute your video globally across 11 video sharing websites for further backlinks and a worldwide reach. I will send you a spreadsheet detailing the link URLs direct to your video on each of these movie sites.
Video SEO / Backlinks Tasks
- Allow me manager access to Google+ Profile and to create your YouTube channel
- Complete the YouTube profile with a link back to your website
- Verify your YouTube channel using your mobile number
- Add a logo / business image and Channel Art
- Set UK as target country and set channel keywords to match SEO campaign
- Complete upload defaults and SEO description and target tags
- Create a slideshow video using software to showcase your company brand
- Send the raw movie file over to you for amendment / approval
- Once approved upload to YouTube directly
- SEO optimise the title, description, keywords and link back to any webpage URL
- Submit the approved video to other video sharing websites around the world and provide a spreadsheet detailing exactly the location and link to your movie online
SEO Booster 30 Day Package – No Contract One Off Service
SEO Booster package: This is a complete all-in-one SEO starter package personalised to your site with a 10-point checklist to ensure your website is verified in Google, Bing, Yahoo and Alexa. If you are looking for your website to climb in the search engines with linkbuilding and a marketing strategy at low cost then this is the package for you! This includes a video for effective marketing. YouTube is the second most popular search engine after Google.
Double your chances of your website being found by appearing on both, and linking between each other. After all, Google owns YouTube so don’t miss this trick!
Video search engine optimisation (VSEO) is becoming increasingly popular and if you have a business and haven’t taken advantage of this tool, there’s no time like the present. Did you know that 2 billion videos are watched on YouTube every day?
The popular network has the power to give your business massive exposure and if your video happens to go viral, your company could become the next overnight sensation. Video SEO can help increase the visibility of your video, making it more likely to be seen by your target audience.
When people type in Google looking for the keywords of the products or services you offer yourself, the chances of your video getting found in natural organic search is improved vastly when SEO optimisation techniques have been implemented with your YouTube channel that’s verified and connected to your website to prove ownership.
Re-read the last sentence if you like. So, when people search online for any keywords, your video will appear in search results as well as website results.
Five Advantages of a YouTube video SEO for your business
- In my experience 90 out of 100 clients do not own a YouTube channel. Be ahead of your competitors, especially sole traders and one man bands.
- Optimising your video with your relevant industry keywords will ensure your video shows up in the search results in Google and YouTube.
- Making a personalised video helps you stand out from your competitors, promoting your brand and logo to everyone.
- If your video is memorable and well-constructed, potential customers are more likely to share the video with friends. Suddenly, you have a whole new world of fans who are likely to become customers.
- Making sure this video is SEO-friendly helps get it found in the first place.You already have a great platform for sharing your video, YouTube. Billions of videos are viewed on the network daily and the site makes it easy to add keywords to your title and description as well as in the keywords tag.
Videos help increase brand awareness. Sharing a video on YouTube that lets people know what your company does, without force feeding them blatant advertising, will give people who were unfamiliar with your business a great first impression.