Somerset SEO Freelance Digital Website Marketing Costs
Based in Weston-super-Mare, my local SEO client reach is from Nailsea, Clevedon down to Yatton, Banwell, Worle, Weston-super-Mare town centre, Burnham, Bridgwater, Taunton and Somerset villages / M5 corridor.
How Much is Local Somerset SEO and Digital Marketing?
If you have a WordPress website with Yoast installed I can jump in and change and optimise your settings. The Yoast plugin is great for Somerset SEO focussed businesses, if your company is based in the Somerset postcode area I’d usually offer an on-site visit, however with the current lockdown recommendations I can now offer Zoom SEO consultations instead. It’s like I’ll be sat right next to you in your office!
Here’s a brief roadmap of your SEO journey and prices:
- Initial SEO audit and Google Consultation – £70 with an introduction to SEO basics to learn a few tips over Zoom screen sharing. Google Analytics and Search console setup included with this 90 minute offer. Most digital agencies fail my Google audit!
- 30 Day SEO Booster – £1,000 flat fee with everything delivered. I will write Google content on your home page and SEO one new blog post. I also include 5 “Back To The Future” retro-SEO’ing blog posts with Search Engine tags and categories and bring them up to date.
- Please note: Tuition not included. Additional SEO training hours can only be booked once the Booster schedule is complete at £70/hour
- Monthly ongoing eCommerce SEO contract 6 or 12 months – Full day rate is £560 – Your 8 hours can be redeemed for any digital marketing services you desire, most clients prefer – Monthly telephone catchups, or mail Q&A . Content writing/on-page SEO and off-page content marketing [press releases/blogs/Video SEO Backlinks] Ad-hoc Google Analytics reporting. SEO training is included in your contract with this service.
Somerset SEO Agency vs Local SEO Freelancer Weston-super-Mare
I’ve got 12 years SEO agency exposure under my belt, so I know how much profit margin SEO Agencies cost in Somerset as owning an SEO agency has higher overheads than a sole trader like myself working from home. I don’t employ anyone, all SEO work is carried out by myself.
You can communicate with me in more ways than any agency – I regularly chat with my clients over Whatsapp, Skype messaging, Zoom video conferencing, Telephone consultations and of course email support with 24 hour guaranteed response.
Benefits of hiring a SEO Freelancer – SEO and Digital Marketing Agencies staff members are on financial incentives both team and individual bonuses every month. You’ll be getting a comparable service from me as a responsive individual than waiting for a Team Member to return your call or answer your email.
eCommerce SEO Prices for Somerset Businesses Selling UK Nationwide
Just the same SEO formulae is used for eCommerce websites (WordPress, Magento, Shopify) so there’s no legal contract, hire me by the hour every month and cancel at any time, cool beans.
The way that eCommerce costs are calculated is to block book my time for half a day twice a month. For example: Every alternate Thursday I’ll work 4 hours. You’ll get an email round-up at the end of every session detailing exactly what I’ve achieved for the day, and includes ad-hoc Google reporting and keywords ranking reports. This is 8 hours/month @£70/hour = £560 ongoing.
Somerset SEO on-Page WordPress No Contract Search Engine Optimisation
Since 2009 I’ve been self-employed and there are so many reasons for me to offer my services without a contract to tie you down for 12 months:
- No contract, cancel anytime, no hard feelings
- Some websites rank to Google page 1 in 6 months and don’t need to pay every month
- WordPress eCommerce websites may just need a boost from the bottom of Google page 1 to the top 5, or top 3 organic results
- Budget is an issue, I understand the budget restrictions of SME’s, as a Small Business Champion it’s important to me to offer you full flexibility
- All works are carried out with payment upfront so there’s no hidden costs
- Standing orders are the ideal way of setting your payment end date so you can be assured you’re not going to incur any unexpected charges