Somerset SEO Freelance Digital Website Marketing Costs
Based in Weston-super-Mare, my local SEO client reach is from Nailsea, Clevedon down to Yatton, Banwell, Worle, Weston-super-Mare town centre, Burnham, Bridgwater, Taunton and Somerset villages / M5 corridor.
How Much is Local Somerset SEO and Digital Marketing?
If you have a WordPress website with Yoast installed I can jump in and change and optimise your settings. The Yoast plugin is great for Somerset SEO focussed businesses, if your company is based in the Somerset postcode area I’d usually offer an on-site visit, however with the current lockdown recommendations I can now offer Zoom SEO consultations instead. It’s like I’ll be sat right next to you in your office!
Here’s a brief roadmap of your SEO journey and prices:
- Initial SEO audit and Google Consultation – £70
- 30 Day SEO Booster – £500 with content provided or £700 flat fee with content included
- Monthly ongoing eCommerce SEO – £360 booked as 2 half days a month (2 x 4 hour sessions)
- Local geographically targeted SEO (non eCommerce) ongoing monthly from £100
If you plan out your marketing budget for the next 3 – 6 months they are different for local SEO versus eCommerce so here’s the total investment for 3 months of SEO
- Local SEO 3 month investment discount offer, pay £70 for a Google audit and Zoom consultation and receive 5% discount from the £500 SEO Booster cost
- Total 3 month cost £70 + £475 + 2 months SEO (No contract) £200 = £675.00
Somerset SEO Agency vs Local SEO Freelancer Weston-super-Mare
I’ve got 12 years SEO agency exposure under my belt, so I know how much profit margin SEO Agencies cost in Somerset as owning an SEO agency has higher overheads than a sole trader like myself working from home. I don’t employ anyone, all SEO work is carried out by myself.
You can communicate with me in more ways than any agency – I regularly chat with my clients over Whatsapp, Skype messaging, Zoom video conferencing, Telephone consultations and of course email support with 24 hour guaranteed response.
Benefits of hiring a SEO Freelancer – SEO and Digital Marketing Agencies staff members are on financial incentives both team and individual bonuses every month. You’ll be getting a comparable service from me as a responsive individual than waiting for a Team Member to return your call or answer your email.
eCommerce SEO Prices for Somerset Businesses Selling UK Nationwide
Just the same SEO formulae is used for eCommerce websites (WordPress, Magento, Shopify) so there’s no legal contract, hire me by the hour every month and cancel at any time, cool beans.
The way that eCommerce costs are calculated is to block book my time for half a day twice a month. For example: Every alternate Thursday I’ll work 4 hours. You’ll get an email round-up at the end of every session detailing exactly what I’ve achieved for the day, and includes ad-hoc Google reporting and keywords ranking reports. This is 8 hours/month @£45/hour = £360 ongoing.
- eCommerce WordPress SEO 3 month investment discount offer, pay £70 for a Google audit and Zoom consultation and receive 5% discount from the £500 SEO Booster cost
- Total 3 month cost £70 + £475 + 2 months SEO (No contract) £720 = £1265.00
Somerset SEO on-Page WordPress No Contract Search Engine Optimisation
Since 2009 I’ve been self employed and there’s so many huge reasons for me to offer my services without a contract to tie you down for 12 months:
- No contract, cancel anytime, no hard feelings
- Some websites rank to Google page 1 in 6 months and don’t need to pay every month
- WordPress eCommerce websites may just need a boost from the bottom of Google page 1 to the top 5, or top 3 organic results
- Budget is an issue, I understand the budget restrictions of SME’s, as a Small Business Champion it’s important to me to offer you full flexibility
- All works are carried out with payment upfront so there’s no hidden costs
- Standing orders are the ideal way of setting your payment end date so you can be assured you’re not going to incur any unexpected charges
FREE Google Analytics and Search Console Audit + Fixes
SEO Lady Contact Form – Free Audit – 5 questions
- What is the domain address and how old is it?
- Have you had any previous SEO work carried out?
- When people use Google what search phrases would you like clients to use to find your website?
- Do you rank in Google already for any of these search phrases?
- What top 3 geographical areas are you wanting to target?
Would You Like To Read More?
- Google Page 1 – SEO Lady 4 Year Case Study 2016 to 2020
- SEO Common Mistakes for Ecommerce Websites
- Can You Explain Your SEO Methods in 2020?
- How Often Does Google Update It’s Algorithm
- How To Verify A Website in Google Search Console