Essential SEO Requirement – Content On Your Website
You must have text on your homepage to rank in Google. As high as possible, not hidden away at the bottom as an afterthought – Google reads every webpage from the top to bottom, and towards the top is the most important.
I’m writing this blog post as I’m repeating this essential requirement over and over again. It’s absolutely unavoidable for SEO that you 100% require textual content on your homepage.
There’s no magic wand, no alternative, no secret tricks or tips – you need text on your homepage for search engines to read and rank – this is not only for Google, but all search engines – Bing! Yahoo and the lesser known ones such as Duck Duck Go and Alexa.
My photography website is so pretty! I don’t want words on my homepage!
Question: Do you want a pretty website with lots of pretty images and pretty photos and no traffic? Or are you willing to compromise your website aesthetics by adding text and own a profitable online business?
Proof and Case Studies – SEO Benchmarking Keywords
Before I start SEO work with a new client, we sit down, agree the target keywords and search on Google to see where their website currently ranks. This benchmarking acts as proof that the work I do pushes up a website in Google rankings.
Working closely with my clients, I ask them to provide 350 words for their home page. I rewrite this text with H1/H2/H3 Headers, internal linking and written in an enticing manner to increase conversions from visitors.
I need text provided by you as I can’t write about your industry – don’t worry about grammar, punctuation or capitalisation as I’ll rewrite your content for Google and your customers!
Case Study: Shoreditch Design Rooms – London
CASE STUDY – check the results for yourself in Google today!
London company – http://shoreditchdesignrooms.com/
Before SEO work is carried out & positions 5th April 2017
- Restaurant Furniture Company London – Not in top 100
- Bespoke Banquet Seating London – Not in top 100
- Hotel bespoke seating company London
- Upholstery Services London – Not in top 100
- Reupholstery Services London – Not in top 100
- Furniture Reupholstery Services London – Not in top 100
- Banquette seating london – Not in top 100
18th May 2017 – 30 Day SEO Booster results and proof
- Restaurant Furniture Company London – Page 5 position 5
- Bespoke Banquet Seating London – Page 1 position 9
- Hotel bespoke seating company London – Page 1 position 3
- Upholstery Services London – Page 3 position 6
- Reupholstery Services London – Page 3 position 6
- Furniture Reupholstery Services London – Page 2 position 8
- Banquette seating london – Page 1 position 6
Continued: New target phrases 20th September 2017
- Midcentury furniture reupholstery London – not in top 10 pages of Google
- Mid Century furniture reupholstery London – not in top 10 pages of Google
- Mid Century reupholstery London – not in top 10 pages of Google
21st November 2017
- Midcentury furniture reupholstery London – Google page 1 position 1
- Mid Century furniture reupholstery London – Google page 1 position 1
- Mid Century reupholstery London – Google page 1 position 1
UK RESULTS WITHOUT LONDON
- Mid Century furniture reupholstery – Google page 1 position 1
- Mid Century reupholstery – Google page 1 position 1
Case Study: JHS Plastering – Mansfield
Contact Jason Short on 07788 792 176 should you wish to speak to him regarding my SEO work – or if you’re looking for some plastering work in Nottinghamshire!
The results? See for yourself. Below you can see how clients have benefitted from adding content to their website pages and blogs with tags and categories.
I don’t know anything about plastering, damp proofing or screeding, and I was desperate to add textual content to Jason’s new website, so we sat together and he told me the industry terminology and methods he uses, and I rewrote his text for Google SEO.
Jason and I wrote content for the entire website on one 8 hour working day. It was hard work, and we were both exhausted. It takes time to write quality Google content and hit Page 1.
JHS Plastering Testimonial
“We were paying Yell hundreds of pounds in advertising over a number of years, and when I spoke to Nina she explained to me about SEO. As Hibu / Yell own their website platform, I decided to invest in a new WordPress website and Nina worked hard with SEO over the span of a few months and resolved so many other little issues along the way. Soon, we appeared on Google page 1 for a range of keywords, including “Plasterer” and “Damp proofing” in my geographical area.
Nina is always asking me for project work as she likes to post a blog once a month, she won’t stop nagging me until I get before and after photos to her and sufficient text for Google to pick up. I love the fact she is has straightforward no-nonsense approach as you know exactly where you stand!
The amount of money I am saving by not paying Yell, coupled with by business enquiries and future bookings I’m working flat out, I’m tired but a very happy customer. I can’t recommend her highly enough – she’s not cheap but the cost is significantly lower than Yell and the enquiries and customers I now get coming to me directly through my website speak volumes of the quality of her SEO skills.”
View the amount of text content here: http://www.plasteranddamp.co.uk