Kajabi SEO UK Google Ranking Freelance Consultant
This is a case study beginning in October 2021. I’ve been adding to this blog over the last few weeks to demonstrate my ranking methods with the Kajabi website platform.
“The domain is about a year and a half old and I moved from WordPress to Kajabi about 10 months ago.
I tried searching for my target search terms and my site was not in the first 5 pages of Google”
“Would you still be able to achieve the same results with my Kajabi site as you would with a WordPress?
If so then it would be great to jump on your Zoom consultation. Can we book next week?”
Kajabi CMS for selling Video Courses Online and Digital Training
Kajabi is an all-in-one platform that allows users to create and sell online courses, membership sites, and digital products. Back in 2022, this was the first time that a client had approached me to hire me for my 30 Day SEO Booster. We had a chat and I expressed my Google ranking methods were untested with Kajabi, but armed with the knowledge that on-page and off-page optimisation is pretty similar regardless of the CMS, we agreed to work together as long as I documented our 7 month journey and published an SEO case study.
One of the best things about Kajabi is that it is user-friendly and easy to use, even for people without any technical skills, offering a variety of customisable templates and design options, which can help users create a professional-looking website without the need for additional design software or learning a new skill completely.
New Business Leads and Email Marketing Freelancer UK
MailChimp is a popular email marketing platform that offers a range of features that can be beneficial for businesses. You don’t have to pay if you are a sole trader or small business with less than 2,000 emails.
- Beginner user-friendly interface: MailChimp has a simple and intuitive interface that makes it easy for businesses to create and send emails, even for novices like myself. My email list is around 120 so I use Mailchimp to blanket email my portfolio for major news, like a Google update, or my holiday dates.
- Free plan: MailChimp offers a free plan that allows businesses to send up to 12,000 emails per month to up to 2,000 subscribers, which can be a cost-effective solution for small businesses.
- Pre made templates easy to customise: MailChimp offers a wide variety of email designs that businesses can use to create professional-looking emails.
- Automation: MailChimp allows businesses to automate their email campaigns, which can save time and increase efficiency.
- Analytics: MailChimp provides detailed analytics that allow businesses to track the performance of their email campaigns and make data-driven decisions. You can also connect with Twitter to tweet a URL linking to your broadcast if you wish.
- Integration: MailChimp can be integrated with other tools and platforms such as Shopify, Salesforce, and WordPress.
Stuart from Brand Remote, is a Mailchimp qualified freelance email marketing professional, offering a free 30 minute telephone consultation and online training via his exclusive video tuition online course.
I promised to publish a case study!
SEO Search Phrases and Keywords for Google Ranking
Add Your Heading Text Here
PBN stands for “Private Blog Network,” which is a term used to describe a group of websites that are used to build backlinks to a target website in order to improve its search engine rankings. Google views PBNs as a form of link manipulation and they are against the guidelines of Google’s Webmaster Guidelines.
Google’s algorithm is designed to detect and penalize manipulative link building techniques such as PBNs. They use various techniques to detect and penalize websites that participate in PBNs, such as:
Manual penalties: Google’s human manual review team can detect and penalize websites that participate in PBNs. If you have had a Search Copnsole message alerting you to a manual penalty, don’t delay, let’s speak today, I have numerous case studies to share with you.
Algorithm updates: Google’s algorithm can detect and penalize websites that participate in PBNs.
Link audits: Google’s algorithm can detect and penalize websites that participate in PBNs by conducting link audits.
If a website is found to be participating in a PBN, Google may take action, such as reducing the website’s visibility in search results, or even de-indexing the website entirely. Therefore, it’s not recommended to use PBNs as a way to improve SEO, as they can cause more harm than good.
It’s important to note that building backlinks using natural methods, such as creating high-quality and valuable content, is the best way to improve the visibility and ranking of a website by hiring an SEO Copywriter.