SEO Training Social Media Coach UK Nationwide 2017
Small Business Specialist with 30 Day Support. One on One coaching.
UK in house training provider with a Nationwide service. I have 8 years’ experience in SEO training and WordPress with small businesses and also web design companies for a 360 degree SEO course delivered bespoke to your company website, industry and target audience one on one.
UK SEO and Social Media training (for one person) from £500 plus travel / B&B if not in Weston-super-Mare. Please note: Additional delegates £200 per person.
Weston super Mare, Somerset and Bristol SEO Training
Training for local businesses in Somerset can be arranged at my home office, I’m based in central Weston-super-Mare right across from the train station for easy commute from local areas such as Bristol, Taunton, Bridgwater, Wales, Gloucester and Somerset.
You’ll benefit from one on one communication, a free website audit in advance, personal one to one training on the day and something most companies do not offer – 30-days follow on support.
- How to research the correct keywords for your business
- Blocking fake spam referral traffic in Google Analytics, plus your own visits
- Verify your website in Google, Bing / Yahoo
- Ensure your content is clean with Headers and matching meta tags
- Google Search Console overview and connecting with Google Analytics
- Connect and verify your website with Google+ Business and Google Maps
- Google Analytics training for simple traffic reports, monthly email set up
- Introduction to Google Blogspot and the clear advantages of all Google products
- Insight into YouTube and how to push your website up with a 5-point secret plan
- How just 60 minutes SEO a week will push your business forward online
Even if you know absolutely nothing about SEO, or have read about “meta tags” but don’t understand, every single hour is personalised to your ability and company requirements. I’ve trained in Wales, throughout the UK and delivered a training class to a room full of 10 web designers in Ireland – any size company, SME owners or as a team with many delegates.
Social Media Coaching included
- Attract specifically targeted visitors – geographically local or niche industry
- Increase enquiries and leads – marketing advice on conversions versus website design
- Build on brand awareness, regular updates, when is too much social media?
- Verify and connect all your social media accounts, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
- Specific training on Twitter – an intensive crash course on hashtags and the community
For a day rate I will need some information from you:
- Your website URL(s)
- Your competitors
- The office location (for travel costs)
- Target keywords (if known)
- Number of staff attending
- Details of previous SEO work carried out
- Administrative access to Google Analytics (if installed) for the SEO audit
- Where Google Adwords are in use, administrative access also
- Details of any social media links (Facebook pages / Twitter etc)
- A brief outline of what you are looking to achieve
Easy, yes? To kick start a day of 360 degree Google SEO email me at email@example.com
30 Days Support
Connect with me after the training event with follow on questions on the points raised on the training schedule. This includes telephone support (maximum of 2 hours to be pre-booked) and email responses (fair use applies).
I’m happy to work with you on an hourly rate for additional and follow on tasks that were not covered in the training session.
What would you like to learn about SEO
Have you just discovered what SEO is and are keen to learn the basics? Rather than send one member of staff to report back to your employees and pass on what was said on a course the day before, consider an in-house training day that promises to enlighten in a language you can understand, demonstrate specific recommendations for your website and inject a little bit of fun into the day.
I have enjoyed being in sales and marketing since 1992. Times move on from telesales and print advertising. Moving onwards through 2017 advertising has moved over incredibly fast to online avenues; to sell successfully you no longer have to be on the high street, or indeed, own a shop.
Likewise, I have moved in parallell with this trend, entering the online marketing sector back in 2004 and naturally learning about online marketing techniques before I knew my new skills were called Search Engine Marketing. Search Engine Marketing (SEM) has a niche arm referred to as Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and to date I have proved solid results for a broad range of different industries online. Do check out my references.
There are millions of companies that purely sell over the internet, and competing with other ecommerce sites with a new website understandably raises concerns of longevity. At the core of any website is the need to provide revenue to maintain presence, from charities to sporting sites offering fans the opportunity to buy branded products, to recruitment and even niche websites providing a specialist item or service.
I also offer coaching in affiliate marketing and product feeds for webmasters.
For any small business in any sector it is essential not to be buried under the landfill of junk and be proud to provide a surfing experience which is clean and simple, and connect with your visitors whether through your page layout, site content, enticing online advertising or the ever popular social media websites such as Facebook and Twitter.